Best Termite Control Company In Boise
Termites are small, wood-eating insects that can cause serious damage to your home if left unchecked. Unfortunately, when most people think about termites, they worry that these pesky insects will make their way into your home and cause significant damage.
We often call termites the "silent destroyer" because they may secretly hide and feed on your home for years before you notice any damage. Unfortunately, by the time you see signs of termites, they may have already caused significant damage to your home.
Some people are allergic to termites and their droppings. Termites produce a fine, powdery waste called frass that can cause respiratory problems and other allergic reactions in some people.
5-Star Customer Support
Family-Safe Termite Control
No Hidden Fees
How Do We Exterminate Termites?
Termites can be difficult to spot, so it's essential to have a professional inspect your home regularly for signs of these destructive pests. We offer same-day inspections and will work quickly to identify and eliminate any termites on your property. We will visit your home to look for:
- Possible Infestation Location
- Common infestation locations in the walls, crawl spaces, and patio
- Signs of termites, such as wood damage, uneven paint, and wood-colored droppings
- Mud tubes near the home's foundation for termites to travel in and out of the home
We perform a thorough inspection, leaving no room for error.
We use a state-of-the-art treatment to remove termites from your home. This targeted approach ensures that every single termite is exterminated, so you can rest assured knowing we've got it covered! On the day of treatment, this is what you can expect:
- Our technicians will work around your schedule to find a convenient treatment time for you.
- We prepare the area before applying the treatment to the ground and the infested areas of the home.
- We assess the effectiveness of the treatment and reapply if necessary.
With our years of experience, you can trust that we will completely remove all termites from your home.
For us, it's not just about getting rid of the termites. It's about making sure they never come back! After completing the the initial inspection and treatment, we will perform an annual inspection of your home.
Our Termite Protection Policy also includes:
- A written report listing any new findings
- Local spot treatment of subterranean termites
- Inspection for signs of water intrusion and fungus damage
- Notice of needed wood repairs and corrections
- Discounts on all other pest services
Termite Protection is renewable for the life of your home. Protect your family and your home from termites by partnering with us today.
Fast-Acting Termite Treatments & Extermination in Boise, Idaho
Termites can cause serious damage to your home if left unchecked. So if you think you might have termites, don't wait to get rid of them. The sooner you act, the less damage they will cause.
At Pestcom Pest Control, we offer fast-acting termite treatments to eliminate these pests quickly and effectively.
Top Customer Service
With over 500 5-star Google reviews from Eagle Idaho and surrounding areas, it is safe to say that we work with you to exterminate pests.
Kid & Pet-Safe Treatments
Our termite treatments, plus all of our others, are safe for your family & furry friends while tough on unwanted bugs, termites, pests & wildlife..
No Hidden Fees
Our quick turnaround times come with zero hidden fees and give you peace of mind knowing you are living termite-free.
5-Star Google Reviews
Our technician was very professional, knowledgeable and got me a quote quickly. The price was affordable and a great deal for the size of property we have. I am very pleased with Pestcom. We have used thier pest services for about 8 years and just signed up for their lawn and weed service.Mandi Gottfredson
I was 100% thrilled with the service I had from pest.com today. The two guys that came were so thorough, and so pleasant, and so accommodating that I truly was so happy with their service. Looking forward to a long relationship with pest.comGail Smith
We have happily used Pestcom for several years for exterior pest service. We developed a sudden ant infestation inside our home in multiple separate locations simultaneously this winter. It took two rounds, but Pestcom knocked them out with minimal disruption to our daily lives and at no additional cost. Highly recommend.Stephan Montamat
Termites in Boise, Idaho, and Surrounding AreasCall Us (208) 639-1776
Termites in Boise, Idaho, can cause a great deal of damage to your home.
This is by chewing through wood and other structurally important materials. In addition, termites damage the overall structural integrity of your home. Unfortunately, many homeowners do not realize that they have a termite problem until the termites have already done significant damage to the home's walls. Homeowners then have to make expensive repairs to get their homes back to normal.
Some types of termites are more common in Boise, Idaho but the most common are the Subterranean termites.
- Subterranean termites are known to damage home structures.
- Dampwood termites are also common, although they do not usually damage homes due to their high moisture requirements.
- Drywood termites are not established in Boise, but an infestation can occur if dry wood termites transport into the state in wood products.
What are Signs of Termite Infestation?
There are a few signs that you can look for if you think you might have termites in your home:
- Discarded wings near windows or doors: Once termites mate, they shed their wings. If you find discarded wings around your home, it could be a sign of an infestation.
- Mud tunnels on the exterior of your home: Subterranean termites travel through mud tunnels to get to food sources. If you find mud tunnels on the exterior of your home, it's a sign that you have an infestation.
- Damage to wood: Termites damage wood by chewing through it. This damage can be difficult to see at first, but if you look closely, you may be able to see small holes in the wood.
When Do Termites Swarm?
Swarming generally occurs when the weather begins to warm usually in the spring or summer. The swarmers then mate, and the female swarmer finds a place to establish a new colony. Colonies typically don't swarm for 2-3 years after establishment.
Therefore, if you see termites swarming around your home, it signifies an infestation on your property.
How to Get Rid Of Termites?
If you think you might have termites in your home, the best thing to do is call a pest control professional.Pestcom Pest Control offers fast and effective termite treatments to quickly eliminate these pests. However, termites can cause serious damage to your home, so it's important to act fast. Call us today to schedule a consultation. We will inspect your home and develop a treatment plan to eliminate the termites quickly and effectively.
Can Termites Bite Humans?
Termites are one of the few insects that don't carry potential diseases with them when they bite.
This is because their bites are rare--and mild because of how small these little creatures are.
If you experience any of these signs, you must call a pest control professional immediately. The sooner you act, the less damage the termites will cause to your health and your home.
Guaranteed & Safe
Rest Easy At Night With The Pestcom Pest Control Promise!
Get a full night's sleep knowing that your home is free of invasive termites
The Pestcom Pest Management Promise
At Pestcom, we are committed to providing top-quality pest removal services. We promise to do everything we can to remove the pests from your property and keep them from coming back. If there is a situation where the pests we treated for reappear, we will return to your home and remove them free of charge. We want you to be completely satisfied with our services.
We are proud to provide full-service pest prevention and removal treatments for our friends and neighbors in and around Boise, Idaho. Our team is knowledgeable and ready to help you with all of your pest removal needs.